Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 4 and 5

Day 4 Friday and Day 5 Saturday Friday was traveling day. We did manage to find a great yarn shop and a bookstore. Got me some weaving/felting books and merino wool. We left Helsinki in a bright orange Fiat, stopped for pizza and arrived Rauma around five or so in the afternoon.
Jacob slept on the top bunk. He trahed around so much I was afraid he was going to fall down again. Tonight we'll separate the bunks.

Day 5 Saturday
Saturday morning was cloudy, rainy, and windy but not too cold. No morning run, maybe Sunday.
We went to the beach though and had a great little hike on the shore, checking the boats, which one should I buy when I move to my island. We also found some games and Legos from the cellar, Kukka and Antti's old ones.

Some photos Jacob took tonight around 8PM:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having fun! Great photos Jacob. It has been very hot here in Denver! (over 90's everyday.) I went to the Cherry Creek Festival today, at noon. Not very smart, most of the time all the shade was full of people trying to stay cool. I drank lots of frozen beverages. Enjoy all your adventures!

    Love Anna (and Henry who is with his dad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah: mom, your car came in handy yesterday. Frank's water heater blew up, and he needed to buy a new one from Home Depot. It fit great in your Jeep! Otherwise, it is hiding from the heat in my garage. I made room, it fits...just barely. I have to be very careful not to take off one of the side mirrors getting it in and out!
    -a

    ReplyDelete