Wednesday, June 20, 2012

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER

  Beautiful, sunny, clear, warm day, perfect for a nice walk on the beach.  Got my weekly dose of vitamin D.
More people on the Agate Beach  than I have ever seen even on the hottest weekends. 
The dock (June 11 post)is still there. It will be dismantled and hauled away soon.

Newport Bridge again

Minus Tide and starfish (starfishes?) and sea anemones visible on the rocks.

These are obviously not from Japan. 
Almost every day somebody is draggin floats away from the beach.
Some are from Japan (maybe from the tsunami, mabe not) but most are local.

Still standing.
This tree landed on the beach at the end of March 2011.  The sand is covering it more and more,
branches broken and at some point it rotated 180 degrees.


The sky, the Cloud and the Wave.

This cloud was amazing, the red cast on top cought my eye. 
I first thought it was my polarizing sunglasses coloring the cloud.




No comments:

Post a Comment